The Audi A5 Coupé is a seducer that sweeps people directly off their feet. The attractive two-door car also boasts excellent technical features, no matter if for every-day use or for the race track. The new A5 DTM meets the challenges of the renowned DTM (German Touring Masters). As an “Audi Sport Official Supplier”, Eibach equips the Audi racing cars with the perfect suspension systems to prepare them for their tasks. The Coupé also has an excellent motorsport feel on the road.
The Eibach suspension experts want to prove this with a new project car based on the Audi S5. The Eibach spe******ts did not touch the standard 245kW/333HP – they decided to generate more power by improving the car‘s handling: with an optimum suspension set-up themed “Inspired by motorsport – Performance for the road”. Fitted with the Eibach B12 Pro-Kit, the Anti-Roll-Kit Performance Sway Bars and the Pro-Spacer Wheel Spacer. There are three different wheel-tyre combinations to choose from, depending on the intended use.
The Eibach B12 Pro-Kit Performance Springs and Shocks are composed of the Pro-Kit Performance Springs and specially adapted mono-tube gas pressure shock absorbers from Bilstein. A high degree of dynamics, precise handling and large reserves in the limit range guarantee motorsport-worthy excellence. The slightly lowered centre of gravity makes the car look even more like the Audi A5 DTM version – particularly in combination with a decal design inspired by motorsports.
The Eibach Anti-Roll-Kit and the Eibach B12 Pro-Kit form a perfect symbiosis in the Eibach Audi S5. The Performance Sway Bars reduce body roll and guarantee even more driving pleasure. The Eibach Audi S5 reacts to every steering command with extreme stability and precision. The Eibach Pro-Spacer Wheel Spacer made of aluminum round off the package.
The wheels are the final interface between asphalt and vehicle. In cooperation with its partners Toyo and OZ, Eibach has put together three different wheel-tyre combinations. These were optimised with respect to dimensions and specifications for representative purposes (Show & Shine), for every-day use (Performance) and for the race track (High Performance). The award-winning Toyo Proxes T1 Sport, the Semislick Toyo R888 and the HLT lightweight technology of OZ are the chosen products.
With this set-up, the Eibach Audi S5 even feels at home on race tracks. To a certain extent, the motto “Inspired by motorsport – Performance for the road” is also true the other way round.
ABOUT THE EIBACH AUDI S5 PROJECT CAR
Pro-Kit Performance Springs
The Eibach Pro-Kit is the perfect answer for most popular street cars. It’s our legendary spring system that dramatically improves both a vehicle’s performance and appearance.
- Top-performance handling
- Lower centre of gravity — lowers vehicle up to 40 mm
- Progressive spring design
- Excellent ride quality
- Part of the Eibach B12 Pro-Kit
Part number: Pro-Kit E10-15-010-01-22 [front: approx. 25mm | rear: approx. 20mm]
B12 Pro-Kit Suspension System
For everyone who wants to experience every curve in the road. For everyone who believes driving dynamics and performance are important. For drivers who prefer the extra safety as well as the drivers who appreciate a look of performance without sacrificing ride quality. The B12 Pro-Kit.
Eibach B12 Pro-Kit
- Professional Cornering System PCS
- Precise response, excellent driving performance and high reserves of safety
- Lowering up to 40 mm
- EIBACH Pro-Kit performance spring with progressive characteristic
- Spring and shock absorber road-tested and fine-tuned to complement one other perfectly
- BILSTEIN gas pressure technology
- BILSTEIN mono-tube / upside-down technology
- German TÜV certificate
- Made in Germany
Part number: B12 Pro-Kit E90-15-010-01-22 [front: approx. 25mm | rear: approx.20mm]
Anti-Roll-Kit Performance Sway Bars
Complete your suspension upgrade with an Eibach Anti-Roll-Kit. It reduces body roll through increased design stiffness over stock bars. The result: increased handling and cornering grip in any performance-driving situation.
- Reduction of body roll when driving in curves and during fast changes of direction
- Unimpaired spring comfort at bilateral spring deflection
- Decreasing the load difference between the wheels inside and outside the curve
- Impacting the under- or over-steering tendency positively (auto-steering behaviour)
Part number: Anti-Roll-Kit E40-15-011-01-11 [diameter front: approx. 28mm | rear: approx. 23mm]
Pro-Spacer Wheel Spacer
Widen your stance — for better handling and appearance. Eibach Pro-Spacer is the ideal combination for use with the Eibach Pro-Kit as well the Sportline, if the original or aftermarket wheels are missing that last optical "kick". With the Eibach Pro-Spacer installed, the car looks wider and better, as the wheel fills the arch.
- Widen your stance – for better handling and appearance
- Made from high-tensile-strength aluminum alloy
- Exact fitment by using minimal production tolerances, resulting in exceptional wheel balance
- All applications tested in rigid durability- and fatigue tests
- High-grade corrosion protection through a special coating process (salt spray test according to DIN 50021)
- Significant weight advantage compared to wheel spacer made from steel
Part number: Pro-Spacer
S90-2-15-017 [front: total track widening approx. 30mm]
S90-7-20-016 [rear: total track widening approx. 40mm]
Wheels & Tires
Show & Shine
OZ Ultraleggera HLT; matt graphite; 8.5x20 inch offset 32;
Toyo T1 Sport; 255/30ZR20 92Y
OZ Superturismo LM; matt graphite; 8.5x19 inch offset 30
Part number: W0185220246
Toyo T1 Sport; 255/35R19 96Y
OZ Alleggerita HLT; titanium tech; 9.0x18 inch offset 25
Toyo semi-slick R888; 245/40R18 93Y
Car Foiling / Decals
Motorsport style car foiling
Continuar a ler...